We offer a goal oriented multi-disciplinary approach
- Within 48 hours of admission, patients are evaluated by our skilled multi-disciplinary team.
- Once the initial assessment is complete, the team develops an individualized treatment plan, set goals for recuperation and establishes a projected discharge date.
- The multi-disciplinary team holds weekly meetings to discuss and evaluate the patient’s progress and ongoing care.
- Family members are encouraged to be active participants in the recuperation process – They are invited to attend therapy sessions and formalized training classes in preparation for the care of the patient upon discharge.
- During the Family meetings, family members are encouraged to ask questions and express any concerns they may have about their loved ones progress, discharge and at-home care needs.
- The overall objectives are to improve quality of life by enhancing functional capacity and to facilitate a discharge.
- Oncology / Cancer Care
- Pain Management
- Hospice / Terminal / Palliative Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post-Operative Care
- Pulmonary Care
- Wound Care
- Cardiac Recovery
- Post-Stroke recuperation
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Nutrition management
- Medication and pain management
- Wound care
- Referral to home care services
- Support for re-entry into society